The ProWeatherStation™ is a high performance wireless data logging weather station with advanced sensor technology. Receive instantaneous and historical data on Inside and Outside Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed (average and gust), Wind Direction, Solar Intensity, UV Index, Barometric Pressure and Rainfall.
Log 4080 data points with adjustable sample interval on the backlit bas station. There is also a memory meter on the display that shows when the memory is getting full so the data can be downloaded and archived to a computer thru WiFi and the included WeatherSmart WiFi software. The base station also allows automatic upload of data to Weather Underground and Weather Cloud via WiFi with no PC necessary.
• No Assembly Required – Easy setup
• 48 sec data update, instantaneous average and peak
• Inside and Outside Temperature and Humidity
• Solar Insolation and UV Index Measurement
• Wind Speed and Direction Including Average and Gust
• Wind Chill and Dew Point Temperature Display
• Barometric Pressure with last 12hr history, Weather Forecast
• Rain Gauge with Last Hour, Day, Week, Month or Total
• Built-in Data Logging for 4080 Readings: Unlimited with PC
• Settable Alarms and Resettable Min/Max History
• User Programmable Calibration Factors
• Up to 330 Ft (100m) Wireless Range Between Transmitter and Base Station• Solar Powered Transmitter with 2 AA Batteries for backup.
• Free WeatherSmart WiFi Windows Software
Established in 2008, Tycon Systems® has been growing at a rapid pace since the creation of the successful EZ-Bridge® line of point to point wireless products. It's purpose was to incorporate power solutions for the wireless and surveillance technology markets. Since then, Tycon has created the brands Tycon Solar™, Tycon Power® and Tycon Wireless® to lead the industry in power over ethernet, remote power, uninterrupted power and wireless technologies.
Sort by Month
Sara, Tycon Systems Marketing Department.