The EZ-Go®-5+ is a high power outdoor 250mW wireless Access Point or Client Bridge / Router system operating in the 5GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum providing real world thruput up to 100 Mb/sec.
It complies with the 802.11an standards to insure interoperability.
The EZ-Go®-5+ is housed in a UV resistant and UL rated weatherproof enclosure with a nice aesthetic appearance and clean lines. It includes an integrated 16dBi high efficiency MIMO antenna for extended range.
With its advanced software, the EZ-Go®-5+ supports multiple operating modes, including; Access Point, Access Point (WDS), Client, Client (WDS), WAN Gateway, WLAN Gateway, Repeater.
The EZ-Go®-5+ comes complete with a Cat5e rated POE (Power Over Ethernet) power inserter.
The corrosion resistant bracket system accommodates pole or wall mounting.
Find all of the latest EZ-Bridge® firmware downloads on our website!
Latest Firmware DownloadsEZ-Bridge® LT2+ (EZBR-0214+) and EZGo2+ (EZGO-0214+) . GEN 3
More available on the website...
Learn more about Tycon from our President, Scott Parsons.
1. General: Manufacturer warrants that all Products delivered shall be of Manufacturer’s standard quality. MANUFACTURER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE.
2. This limited warranty will become void when service performed by anyone other than Tycon Systems or an approved Tycon Systems warranty service dealer results in the product being opened, tampered with, or damaged.
3. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been disassembled, defaced, altered, subjected to abuse, neglect, or accident, exposed to faulty power, lightning strikes, water damage, serial numbers altered or removed, or that has been connected, installed, adjusted, or repaired other than in accordance with instructions furnished by Tycon Systems.
4. These general conditions, the Customer’s order (but excluding any customer terms and conditions) and Tycon System’s acceptance of the order constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on any oral or written representation, warranty, or other assurance (except as provided for or referred to in these General Conditions) and waives all rights and remedies that might otherwise be available to it. These conditions may not be amended, varied or modified except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer or representative of each of the parties.
5. Warranty Repairs:... Click here for more information.
Would you like to know the stock status of our products? There is a link on our website that enables you to view our stock. On this page, you are also able to view the UPC Code, list price, and the weight. If you would like to check out this page, click here.
If you would like to locate this page from the website, go to tyconsystems.com and in the bottom right corner of the page there is a section called "Buy Now" in this section you see "Stock Status" you would click on "Stock Status".
Tycon Systems carries affordable Plug-and-Play wireless bridge systems! These bridges come in 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz and can be used to; expand your network, share internet, and more...
f you would like to learn more about these products: click here.
Did you know Tycon Systems has PoE Switches, Injectors, DCDC Converters, Mid Spans, Splitters, and Surge Protectors?