Independence Day was in 1776; that's 241 years ago. Can you believe that?
This year, to celebrate the fourth of July we are offering FREE ground shipping on orders over $995. Since we are closed the 3rd and 4th, you can redeem your free shipping on the 5th and 6th of July! Make sure to use the code above :-)
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
The EZ-Nano-Tilt is a tilt bracket system for the UBNT Nano. It provides +/-35deg of up tilt or down tilt and can be mounted in the top position or bottom position of the Nano
The bracket keeps the Nano stable even in high winds. Thumbscrews are used on the U-Bolt bracket to make assembly and positioning fast and easy. The all stainless steel construction means many years of reliable service even in the harshest environments.
Compatible with: NS2, NS3, NS5, NS2Loco, NS5Loco
NOTE: When plugging in and unplugging Ethernet cables between the POE inserter and the Bridge, do so ONLY when POE inserter is unplugged. Plugging/unplugging while the POE inserter is powered can permanently damage the Ethernet Port/Radio Board on the bridge.
1. Download the Discovery Tool for your particular EZ-Bridge at http://tyconsystems.com/index.php/support/ez-bridge-firmware
2. Run the Discovery Tool. If you see both units in the Discovery Tool window then the units are connected and communicating wirelessly with each other.
3. If a link goes down the first thing to do is run the Discovery Tool from both sides of the network. If you can see the Local unit using the Discovery Tool from the Local side only, and the Remote unit from the Remote side then it means that the Ethernet communications to the units are good but the units are not communicating wirelessly with each other. Reset both units to factory defaults and power cycle them. (See below for reset procedure).
4. If you can't see any units from one side or the other using the Discovery Tool, then it can mean the power supply is bad, the POE injector is bad, the CAT5 cable is bad or the unit is bad. Best way to trouble shoot is to swap the power supply and POE injector from one side to the other to see if the problem follows the POE Injector or power supply If you can't find any issue when swapping power supply and POE injector, reset both units to factory defaults. After reset, power cycle the units. (See below for reset procedure). If Discovery Tool doesn’t run or can never find any units, it could mean that there is a Firewall or Program (Antivirus) blocking the ports on your computer. Disable the Firewall and or Programs to see if that is the problem.
5. RESET: If at any time the system stops working because of changes made to the settings, you can get back to the original settings by resetting to factory defaults. Go to ADMIN | Reset Settings to Defaults. You will need to reset both sides of the link in this way. Always reset the Remote unit first and the Local unit second. Any customized settings will be lost once this process is initiated.
If you cannot access the web page on the units you can do a manual reset. Remove bottom cover of unit. Power up the unit, wait 2 minutes, press and hold the black reset button for 15secs, release and wait 2 minutes for reboot.
AP vs. WDS Methods
The EZ-Go®-5+ is a high power outdoor 250mW wireless Access Point or Client Bridge / Router system operating in the 5GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum providing real world thruput up to 100 Mb/sec.
It complies with the 802.11an standards to insure interoperability.
The EZ-Go®-5+ is housed in a UV resistant and UL rated weatherproof enclosure with a nice aesthetic appearance and clean lines. It includes an integrated 16dBi high efficiency MIMO antenna for extended range.
With its advanced software, the EZ-Go®-5+ supports multiple operating modes, including; Access Point, Access Point (WDS), Client, Client (WDS), WAN Gateway, WLAN Gateway, Repeater.
The EZ-Go®-5+ comes complete with a Cat5e rated POE (Power Over Ethernet) power inserter.
The corrosion resistant bracket system accommodates pole or wall mounting.
Find all of the latest EZ-Bridge® firmware downloads on our website!
Latest Firmware DownloadsEZ-Bridge® LT2+ (EZBR-0214+) and EZGo2+ (EZGO-0214+) . GEN 3
More available on the website...
Learn more about Tycon from our President, Scott Parsons.
1. General: Manufacturer warrants that all Products delivered shall be of Manufacturer’s standard quality. MANUFACTURER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE.
2. This limited warranty will become void when service performed by anyone other than Tycon Systems or an approved Tycon Systems warranty service dealer results in the product being opened, tampered with, or damaged.
3. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been disassembled, defaced, altered, subjected to abuse, neglect, or accident, exposed to faulty power, lightning strikes, water damage, serial numbers altered or removed, or that has been connected, installed, adjusted, or repaired other than in accordance with instructions furnished by Tycon Systems.
4. These general conditions, the Customer’s order (but excluding any customer terms and conditions) and Tycon System’s acceptance of the order constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on any oral or written representation, warranty, or other assurance (except as provided for or referred to in these General Conditions) and waives all rights and remedies that might otherwise be available to it. These conditions may not be amended, varied or modified except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer or representative of each of the parties.
5. Warranty Repairs:... Click here for more information.
Would you like to know the stock status of our products? There is a link on our website that enables you to view our stock. On this page, you are also able to view the UPC Code, list price, and the weight. If you would like to check out this page, click here.
If you would like to locate this page from the website, go to tyconsystems.com and in the bottom right corner of the page there is a section called "Buy Now" in this section you see "Stock Status" you would click on "Stock Status".
Tycon Systems carries affordable Plug-and-Play wireless bridge systems! These bridges come in 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz and can be used to; expand your network, share internet, and more...
f you would like to learn more about these products: click here.