We have some new solar panels in and they are ready to ship! Instead of our previous 70W solar panels and RemotePro™ Systems that use the 70W panels, we now have 80W solar panels!
We have also increased the size of our largest system, now we are carrying 250W solar panels. Check out the pictures below!
Contact your preferred distributor for pricing. If you need help sizing a solar system, fill out this form.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below!
Why can't I open the TPDIN™ web pages with my browser even though my computer is on the same subnet?
If you are using an antivirus program like AVAST, the WEBSHIELD could be blocking the communications with the TPDIN™ web server. You need to change the settings in the AVAST antivirus to disable WEBSHIELD.
#TPDIN #RemotePowerMonitor #TyconSystems
If you have any questions regarding our TPDIN series of products, leave a comment below!
My real time clock isn't updating on my TPDIN™.
1. Make sure the unit is connected to the internet
2. If set for static IP check to make sure on Network Page:
Default Gateway address = address of your router
DNS Address = valid DNS address. Use Google DNS address 188.8.131.52 if you don't have alternate DNS.
If you have any other questions regarding your TPDIN™, leave a comment below.
Meet Solar Stanley,
PS15V - PS24V - PS48V
The PS Series low cost auto ranging switching wall plug power supplies have up to 18W capacity. The desktop are 60W or 120W capacity.
They are available in a North American plug or European Plug model.
The small size and unique AC plug orientation of the wallplug power supply takes up less room on a plug strip or wall socket because it only takes a single position. Supplies are certified by UL, CE & comply with RoHS requirements. The 15W to 60W come with a 5.5/2.1mm DC Barrel Connector with center positive.
The 120W comes with a locking 4pin Mini DIN connector. The Pinout of the DIN Connector is as follows: (Note: Mating 4P Mini Power DIN Connector CUI Inc. Model:5700037)
Check out the TPDIN-SC48-20 in this picture. This is a battery bank, and the TPDIN™ is working hard to monitor the battery's voltages and the equipment the batteries are powering.
Would you like to learn more about our TPDIN products? Click HERE
The EZ-Nano-Tilt is a tilt bracket system for the UBNT Nano. It provides +/-35deg of up tilt or down tilt and can be mounted in the top position or bottom position of the Nano
The bracket keeps the Nano stable even in high winds. Thumbscrews are used on the U-Bolt bracket to make assembly and positioning fast and easy. The all stainless steel construction means many years of reliable service even in the harshest environments.
Compatible with: NS2, NS3, NS5, NS2Loco, NS5Loco
This part is a 4Pin mini DIN female to 2 wire connector. The wire is 6" (150mm).
NOTE: When plugging in and unplugging Ethernet cables between the POE inserter and the Bridge, do so ONLY when POE inserter is unplugged. Plugging/unplugging while the POE inserter is powered can permanently damage the Ethernet Port/Radio Board on the bridge.
1. Download the Discovery Tool for your particular EZ-Bridge at http://tyconsystems.com/index.php/support/ez-bridge-firmware
2. Run the Discovery Tool. If you see both units in the Discovery Tool window then the units are connected and communicating wirelessly with each other.
3. If a link goes down the first thing to do is run the Discovery Tool from both sides of the network. If you can see the Local unit using the Discovery Tool from the Local side only, and the Remote unit from the Remote side then it means that the Ethernet communications to the units are good but the units are not communicating wirelessly with each other. Reset both units to factory defaults and power cycle them. (See below for reset procedure).
4. If you can't see any units from one side or the other using the Discovery Tool, then it can mean the power supply is bad, the POE injector is bad, the CAT5 cable is bad or the unit is bad. Best way to trouble shoot is to swap the power supply and POE injector from one side to the other to see if the problem follows the POE Injector or power supply If you can't find any issue when swapping power supply and POE injector, reset both units to factory defaults. After reset, power cycle the units. (See below for reset procedure). If Discovery Tool doesn’t run or can never find any units, it could mean that there is a Firewall or Program (Antivirus) blocking the ports on your computer. Disable the Firewall and or Programs to see if that is the problem.
5. RESET: If at any time the system stops working because of changes made to the settings, you can get back to the original settings by resetting to factory defaults. Go to ADMIN | Reset Settings to Defaults. You will need to reset both sides of the link in this way. Always reset the Remote unit first and the Local unit second. Any customized settings will be lost once this process is initiated.
If you cannot access the web page on the units you can do a manual reset. Remove bottom cover of unit. Power up the unit, wait 2 minutes, press and hold the black reset button for 15secs, release and wait 2 minutes for reboot.
5 GHz Bridges absolutely need to have a clear line of site.
With 2.4 GHz Bridges a clear line of site is still the absolute best, but it is a little more forgiving with line of site issues.
You may be able to get away with a few trees in the way, or a few power lines. 2.4 GHz may have more issues with outside interference from other devices that operate on the 2.4 GHz Frequency (Cordless Phone, Wireless Routers, Baby Monitors, etc.).
5 GHz operates on an unlicensed frequency spectrum and will be less likely to have problems with interference with other devices. Both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz operate in the unlicensed frequency spectrum.
2.4GHz has more interference because there are a lot more devices out there that run on 2.4GHz, this makes the air waves more congested.
Comment Below if you have questions or recommendations regarding the Fresnel Zone and Line of Sight.