1. General: Manufacturer warrants that all Products delivered shall be of Manufacturer’s standard quality. MANUFACTURER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE.
2. This limited warranty will become void when service performed by anyone other than Tycon Systems or an approved Tycon Systems warranty service dealer results in the product being opened, tampered with, or damaged.
3. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been disassembled, defaced, altered, subjected to abuse, neglect, or accident, exposed to faulty power, lightning strikes, water damage, serial numbers altered or removed, or that has been connected, installed, adjusted, or repaired other than in accordance with instructions furnished by Tycon Systems.
4. These general conditions, the Customer’s order (but excluding any customer terms and conditions) and Tycon System’s acceptance of the order constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on any oral or written representation, warranty, or other assurance (except as provided for or referred to in these General Conditions) and waives all rights and remedies that might otherwise be available to it. These conditions may not be amended, varied or modified except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer or representative of each of the parties.
5. Warranty Repairs:... Click here for more information.
Sort by Month
Sara, Tycon Systems Marketing Department.